Water is an important element of life. However, due to organic, inorganic and biological reasons, it is getting polluted day-by-day. Drinking polluted water can affect your health and lead to diarrhoea, skin rashes, typhoid etc. To keep such problems at bay, one of the effective solutions is to use a water purifier as it offers safe drinking water. RO is one of the most advanced and widely used technologies today, making an RO water purifier the best type of water purifier for home use.
The full form of RO is ‘Reverse Osmosis’. Reverse Osmosis uses RO membranes to purify water. An RO membrane is like a very, very fine cloth, so fine that it can filter out chemical molecules from water. The size of the RO membrane pore is 0.0005 microns which is slightly larger than a water molecule, so water molecules pass through it. Germs, Viruses, and organic molecules which are much larger than the RO pore cannot pass through the RO membrane pores. If the drinking water gets polluted with poisons like Arsenic, only an RO water purifier can get rid of it. So when dirty water is kept under pressure on one side of the RO membrane, only pure water will pass through the RO membrane pore. This explains how RO works in water purifiers.
BENEFITS OF RO WATER PURIFIER
- An RO purifier is equipped to filter toxins such as lead, mercury, arsenic, chlorine, and fluoride. These chemicals may cause diseases.
- RO water purifiers use less energy compared to other purifiers, resulting in lower consumption of electricity.
- RO purification improves the taste of water.
- The maintenance of an RO filter is extremely simple. Servicing is required only twice a year.
- Ventair Special: People believe that RO Purifiers get rid of all the good nutrients along with the toxins. But Ventair assures you the essential minerals and solvents you require for good health with the TDS Controller in the purifier making your drinking water optimally healthy.
Ventair encourages its consumers to make an informed and healthy choice. A wide range of RO water purifiers that are highly cost and energy efficient are available in the market. So, it is important for you to wisely choose the one that suits your needs. Explore our range now.